Sunday, May 10, 2009

New blog

Here is my attempt at a regular blog. We'll see how it goes. First, we'll go with my definition of regular and not a normal person's definition. What to talk about? Hummm. How about writing? Now that sounds like a novel approach. I am currently sending out a mss to publishers. It has been to four and rejected by four. I'm trying to decide on #5. Also, I am working on a manuscript which I feel is about two-thirds done. It's near 43,000 words and I'm shooting for a completed work around 75,000. In addition to that I am firming up ideas for two more writing projects, one is something I can contribute(submit) to the 2010 WOW anthology(if there is such a beast) and the other is a new novel (historial) based upon the live of my GG grandfather.

For any interested readers I have a website at www.joshuaberrybooks.com and if you're interested in me and previous works I encourage you to visit.

I hope my thoughts are enjoyable, entertaining and perhaps, at times, thought provoking.

Charlie (aka writer Joshua Berry)

1 comment:

  1. Good start, Charlie--whet IS your definition of regular?

    ReplyDelete